Student sheet 5.3.1 - Promoting safer drivers - Transport for NSW campaigns
Critically examine a campaign developed by Transport for NSW to promote safer drivers.
Advertising campaigns can be found on the Centre for Road Safety website http://roadsafety.transport.nsw.gov.au/ under NSW Centre for Road Safety.
Choose one campaign and analyse the compaign, slogan, and images portrayed.
- Who is the target audience for the campaign?
- What are the key messages for this audience?
- What strategies has the advertiser used to capture the attention of this audience?
- How effective is the campaign for this group? Explain your response.
- What other suggestions do you have for an effective slogan and campaign for this audience?
- Develop an advertisement or other campaign materials to promote safe passenger behaviour.
Last update: 5th September 2016